søndag 11. mai 2008

Cards I made in 2007



Here you can see the cards I made in 2007.


Hope you enjo looking at them.




Two christmascards.


The first one is made by my son, age 12
























My niece is 10 years old. This card I made for her.





A card to a newborn girl.




A birthdaycard for my sister-in-law.




Two cars


Girl 12 years.


Girl 14 years.


Autumn boxcard.





Male 60 years



One Christmascard



I made 22 boxcards to my works christmasparty.



A card to a newborn boy .





A card to my niece.




My mother-in-law celabrated birthday in august, here is her card.



A card to my mother`s 70 birthday i july `07.

Me and my sister worked togther on this one.







A boxcard to our friends.

They got married in june `07




A boxcard to our son`s confirmation in may `07.





Card to say "Thank you for the gift"





A card for my sister-in-law`s boyfriends birthday.




A card to my sister-in-law`s birthday.




A card to a nice lady at my work.


Welcome back!!!

Ingen kommentarer: